About Paul Bernhard:
I grew up in Blaine, MN and found a passion for teaching when attending St. Cloud State University. After graduating from St. Cloud I acquired my first teaching position in Alexandria. After a few years in Alexandria the teaching profession brought me south of the twin cities were I now work. My wife Melissa and I have spent the past five years enjoying the community of Northfield. I truly believe it was my passion for educating others and my love for houses that joined forces to propel me into becoming a real estate agent.
Goals for the Real Estate transaction:
I enjoy using my teaching skills to assist you in finding your next home, or selling your current one. My goals when listing or selling a home to my clients include; listening, being honest and trustworthy, anticipating your needs, and finding all the answers to your questions. It is important for me that all my clients are well educated so you are confident with your decision.
1. Sell your home in a timely manner
2. Provide a comprehensive marketing plan
3. Helping you determine the appropriate price
1. Be attentive and listen to what you want in your next home
2. Assist in mortgage planning (if applicable)
3. Educate home buyers with the home buying process